Taking on new standards with maximum output in the production of technical brushes
Fully automatic 3-station 5-axis carousel
With its integrated trimming unit, you can produce your desired brush profiles directly after the tufting process and do not need an additional trimming machine, saving you an enormous amount of space and time. The best choice when it comes to the automated high-end production of technical brushes via a reliable process.
The machine can be configured for roller brushes or disc brushes depending on the customer’s requirements.
Innovative machine design for an optimum overview and operability.
Advantages of the Z.SCORP
- Up to 30% higher output compared to conventional brush production thanks to full automation
- Ergonomic operating concept with a superlative level of accessibility and the highest safety standards
- Consistent high quality through an automated manufacturing process – operator errors and quality fluctuations are a thing of the past
- Feed handling is adjustable and features no additional model parts for up to 30% faster model switching
High degree of design freedom for a wide variety of brush profiles
Brush profile can be adapted at the push of a button in less than a minute using simple and freely programmable trimming contours. While doing so, it is also possible to visualize the brush in the control system during the programming phase.
Easy and quick loading of existing models and brush designs
Easy operation and perfect overview
- Compact and sophisticated machine design including LED strip with traffic light feature for better visualization of current operating status
- The latest ZMI 4.0 machine control system with a clear user interface and perfectly precise control of mechanical components
- Z.SCORP: 3 clamping stations | 1 drilling unit | 1 tufting tool | 1 trimming unit | 5-axis variant | semi-automated production
- Z.SCORP MT: 3 clamping stations | 1 drilling unit | 1 tufting tool | 1 trimming unit | 5-axis variant | fully-automated production
- Depending on the brush model, one can process unfolded filament lengths of up to 260 mm or 320 mm
Suitable for the production of technical brushes such as: Roller brushes and disc brushes
- The processing of wood and plastic bodies
- Filament types: Plastic filament | wire filament | natural fibers and natural hair can be processed