The Z.TIGER with leopard skin
You'll surely fall in claw with the specialist for household and hygiene brushes
This is a well-bred machine with potent genes, as it is a direct descendant of the Z.TIGER. And this shows: reliable, precise, quiet – tiger qualities. We kept what we value – without driving up the price. Claw away!
Benefits of the Z.PARD
- fitted with a rapid changeover system, the sample parts are compatible with the Z.LION
- processing anchor wire for brush handles with thin walls
- exchangeable rapid changeover system module
- double clamping improves performance while alleviating stress on the operator
- extremely quick emergency-stop system for maximum protection of operating personnel and machine
- 3D BRUSH DESIGNER online/offline
- 3-cavity filament box allows for 3 different filament types and lengths
Z.TIGER quality at an unbeatable price. That’s it!
We know, we know. We're repeating ourselves
A Mercedes at a Fiat price, or a Fiat that meets Mercedes quality standards?
Sounds too good to be true? ZAHO doesn't think so!
- Z.PARD 6225: 6 clamping stations | 2 drilling units | 2 tufting tools | 5-axes version | semi-automated production
- available with 70/100 mm tool stroke, depending on brush model
- suitable for the production of household products such as:
→ brooms, hand brushes, scrubbing brushes, dishwashing brushes, WC brushes, mops, bath brushes, wire brushes
- processing of wooden and plastic handles
→ filament types: can process plastic filament | wire filament | natural fiber and natural hair