Get a grip, with the automated gripper removal unit
Rips apart the competition
The Z.SIROC is a flexible, modular extension solution and mechanical interface that manages the discerning automation of sensitive components. It assumes automated removal, assembly, and feeding-in functions for injection molding and packaging machines, as well as automation lines. The device can be integrated seamlessly into ZAHORANSKY automation and packaging solutions.
Benefits of the Z.SIROC
- modular extension solution
- can be adjusted to various machines and production lines flexibly and in a mobile fashion
- robots integrated into the ZAHORANSKY controls
- including protective housing
Can be transported with a forklift
Removal devices are usually mounted permanently to machines or clamping plates. Our Z.SIROC follows a significantly more flexible and universal principle. It is mobile and can simply be transported by forklift – together with the protective housing – between different operation sites.
Z.SIROC meets Z.LODOS
A strong team for clear position orientation at those locations where it makes logical and economic sense. One machine grips and removes or inserts, and the other stores and stacks. A well-oiled pair of machines.
- Z.SIROC overhead with agile 6-axis robot
- Z.SIROC vertical with 6-axis robot
- Z.SIROC sideload with linear Side entry axis
- interdental brushes
- pre-filled syringes
- pharmaceutical containers