With our mold, we’ll do it six-fold
Multi-component mold range that’ll last forever
Everlasting. With hardened, non-corrosive steels and precision production, the Z.WARP range of multi-component molds allows for up to seven plastic components. It features a super-modular design for a cost-attractive entry into the world of multi-component production.
Benefits of the Z.WARP
- Designed for 24/7 operation (around the clock)
- ZAHORANSKY “Gate Protection” to protect the gate
- Delivery time of 3 months for new form inserts
- Costs savings of 50% for new models
- Integrated changeover handling with form grippers
- Proprietary ZAHORANSKY controls & Euromap 67
Extendable to up to 7C
Whether your market requires many colors, soft-touch grips, additional TPE massage elements, or TPE tongue cleaners -the Z.WARP series allows for up to 7 different components. Our all-rounder for truly successful toothbrushes.
Our foundation for your quality
Turning one into two – our “Low Cost 2C” solution transforms one-component injection molding machines into two-component machines, with a simple upgrade using a separate injection unit. The small injection unit rides piggyback on your Z.WARP mold and even controls the mold functions.
Time is money
The Z.WARP position will be a hit with your company. It keeps ploughing away while others are on a break. Your benefit: no more time lost inserting and removing parts. With our Servo Cavity Positioning System, they are inserted and removed while work is still ongoing on the mold.
- Z.WARP – attractively priced multi-component mold for toothbrushes
- Z.WARP move – modularly designed 2C-7C mold
- Z.WARP core – core-back mold to enter the world of multi-component technology
- Z.WARP turn – index plates / rotary plates / turntable
- Z.WARP position – Servo Cavity Positioning System
- Writing utensils