The king of the brush and broom production jungle
Often copied, but never equalled
With its different frame variants, this "twin-tool" machine is ideally suited for the production of household and hygienic brushes. Its technology is strong as a lion and impresses with its simple, plain and clear machine operation.
Benefits of the Z.LION
- compatible with the sample parts of the Z.PARD and other machines when fitted with a rapid changeover system
- great flexibility with four different quick change carriages
- quick & easy programming of the desired brush design by 3D-Brush Designer
Modular, flexible, clever
Z.LION units are the most sold brush production machines worldwide. And for good reason: A fully thought-through machine concept that is compatible with previous and other machines, an intelligent and fast carrier and clamping system, and the virtually unlimited service life. A safe deal.
- Z.LION: 6 clamping stations | 3 drilling units | 2 tufting units | 5-axes version | semi-automated production
- 70mm tool stroke for processing filament length up to 260mm unfolded or optional 150mm tool stroke for processing filament length up to 420mm unfolded
- suitable for the production of household products such as: brooms, hand brushes, scrubbing brushes, dishwashing brushes, WC brushes, mops, bath brushes, wire brushes, and brushes with a 180° tuft positioning angle
- processing wooden and plastic handles
- filament types: can process plastic filament | wire filament | natural fiber and natural hair