The king of the brush and broom production jungle
The pack: Often copied, but never equalled
The Z.LION series of machines with various extension levels ranges from the “single-tool” and “twin-tool” machines to the fully automated version with drilling, tufting, and trimming unit. The family of machines is optimally suited for the production of household and hygienic brushes. Your technology is strong as a lion and convinces by its easy, no-frills, and clear operation.
Benefits of the Z.LION
- compatible with the sample parts of the Z.PARD when fitted with a rapid changeover system
- great flexibility with four different rapidly exchangeable workholders
- machine control can be upgraded from 4 to 5 axes
Upgrade from 4 to 5 paws, ahem, axes
With chip tuning for brush production, the Z.LION twin machine grows with its owner. Do you currently only have need for four axes, but is it probable that you want to upgrade to five axes in one or two years? No problem with the Z.LION. The axes are already integrated and are released via software – immediately and trouble-free. Your benefit: You only pay for what you actually use but are given the security that there are more axes available to meet potential future demand. A roaring good deal.
Modular, flexible, clever
Z.LION-series units are the most sold brush production machines. And for good reason: A fully thought-through machine concept that is compatible with previous and other machines, an intelligent and fast workholder and clamping system, and the virtually unlimited service life. A safe deal.
- Z.LION 2215: 2 clamping stations | 2 drilling units | 1 tufting unit | 5-axes version | semi-automated production
- Z.LION 3215: 3 clamping stations | 2 drilling units | 1 tufting units | 5-axes version | semi-automated production
- Z.LION 3215MT: 3 clamping stations | 2 drilling units | 1 tufting unit | 5-axes version | fully automated production
- Z.LION 6324: 6 clamping stations | 3 drilling units | 2 tufting units | 4-axes version | semi-automated production
- Z.LION 6325: 6 clamping stations | 3 drilling units | 2 tufting units | 5-axes version | semi-automated production;
also available with 150-mm tool stroke
- Z.LION 6325MT: 6 clamping stations | 3 drilling units | 2 tufting units | 5-axes version | semi-automated production
- also available with 70/100 mm tool stroke, depending on brush model
- Generally speaking, the machines also differ in their operating principle: “non-continuous operation” means that the machine stops when a brush is ready; “continuous operation” means that the machine continues to run after finishing a brush.
- suitable for the production of household products such as: brooms, hand brushes, scrubbing brushes, dishwashing brushes, WC brushes, mops, bath brushes, wire brushes, and brushes with a 180° tuft positioning angle
- processing wooden and plastic handles
- filament types: can process plastic filament | wire filament | natural fiber and natural hair